Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In Between Haircuts

When nobody’s looking my hair takes on a life of it’s own! *mischievous* Like a playful child who prances around and makes funny faces… the densely packed mane of coarse wavy locks which hang out on top of my head can get quite unruly at times! *wild* Especially when my monthly haircut appointment is postponed two weeks. *overgrown* And double especially when the weather is humid (channeling Medusa!) It’s like each and every strand is spring-loaded to coil into – in my case – wonky ringlets, as soon as they're activated by moisture. And speaking of moisture… one must remember to keep hands off my feral “pet” while she’s wet… to avoid the dreaded hot mess coif-of-frizzy-tresses! *kinky*

Now please don’t get me wrong, I really do love my hair… but most importantly, I understand it (intractableness and all!) And besides, having an understanding of things is the bona fide formula for peaceful living, right? Right! So here I am counting down the days (two remaining) until my next appointment at the salon… and paying close attention to carefully entice said mop of hair into some semblance of a fabulous daily ‘do (thank goodness for hair styling products!) But honestly, I’m having fun primping it up… motley trendiness rocks! *funky*

Speaking of having fun… I enjoy blogging AND I enjoy carefree spontaneity in the summertime… SO I may post more or less often for the next couple of months… depending on what we’re up to here! *laid-back*

Have a fabulous week! I’ll be back here sooner or later ☺

~peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment